Milton Malsor Village Hall

Milton Malsor Village Hall

Milton Malsor Village Hall, located opposite The Memorial Green and adjacent to The Greyhound Inn, was once the site of the old Workhouse Yard and Reading Room or Mollie’s Cabin. However these were demolished by 1945, and in 1957 the land was donated to the village by Albert James, a local farmer, for the provision of a Village Community Centre which was formally opened in 1978 - click on the photo for a location map or use SatNav NN7 3AS

The hall provides an attractive and convenient venue for a variety of functions including receptions of all kinds, parties, exhibitions and conferences etc, and regular meetings of local recreational groups.

Further details about the hall's facilities, the events that take place there, and information about how to book it for functions, can be found on the Village Hall web site.